Never lose touch with your patients.
Connect Using Patient Messaging
Whether it’s an appointment reminder to ensure your schedule is filled, gentle prodding on follow up visits and preventative care, or a timely notice that an invoice is due, you want to be able to reach out and connect with your patients. And you want the way you communicate to be simple and effective, for your staff and your patients.
PhoneTree HealthWave can help with a customized solution to match the needs of your practice. PhoneTree works within the healthcare industry to provide automated appointment reminders that are designed specifically for each practice and personalized for each individual patient.
This flexible patient messaging system offers voice, text and email patient reminders so that your practice can reduce no-shows, speed up your revenue cycle and document Meaningful Use compliance. Our HealthWave and HealthWave Connect medical appointment reminder solutions also improve patient relationships and help you deliver better patient outcomes by assisting in preventative care and treatment.
Video: Connect With Your Patients
Healthcare Connections from PhoneTree on Vimeo.
Ways our healthcare, dental and veterinary professionals use their PhoneTree solutions:
Increase Practice Revenue
- Decrease patient no-shows
- Remind patients of annual exams and unscheduled treatments
- Recall patients who missed appointments
- Notify patients of overdue balances
Enhance Patient Relations
- Pre-Care / Post-Care instructions
- Ensure patients are properly prepared for their visit
- Happy birthday messages
- Special announcements for new providers and/or services offered
- Special calls for health screenings and preventative care like flu shots
Improve Office Efficiencies
- 2-way communication that allows for easy reporting on appointment confirmations
- Reduce staff time spent on the phone for out-bound calls
- Announce emergency closings due to weather and provider schedule changes
Increase office efficiency, patient satisfaction and profitability with patient reminders, recalls, collections and lab results.